Given the informal nature of the conference, both full papers (no more than 12 pages) and extended abstracts (not less than 2 pages) are welcome. The authors of the papers will be notified of their acceptance after a review of the papers by the Programme Committee.
Accepted papers will be published in an electronic conference proceedings. After the conference, the authors of selected works will be invited to submit an extended paper to the Fundamenta Informaticae journal.
Submissions should be submitted in pdf format via access to EasyChair. Please, do not number the pages. Submitted papers or extended abstracts must conform to the Springer lncs-style and text width up to 15 cm.
- Submission deadline: August 24, 2019
- Exteded Submission deadline: August 31, 2019
- Notification of acceptance: August 31, 2019
- Notification of acceptance: September 7, 2019
- Final version due: August 31, 2019
- Final version due: September 7, 2019
- Final version due: September 14, 2019
- Registration: September 7, 2019
- Workshop: September 24-26, 2019
SUBMIT A PAPER